- 10 – TI Nspire CX Graphing Calculator in EZ Spot School Bus Yellow with “School Property” printed on each unit
- 10 – TI Nspire Rechargeable Battery (Installed in each unit)
- 1 – TI Nspire CX Graphing Calculator Docking Station
- 1 – 90 Day Trial of TI Nspire and TI Nspire CAS Teacher Software
- 1 – Poster
- 10 – Quick Reference Card
- 5 – Unit-to-unit USB Cable
- 10 – Unit-to-computer USB cable
- Getting Started Materials
¹Please note that these do not come with slide covers for the TI Nspire CX Handhelds.
- Color, backlit display
- Ability to utilize images and overlay with graphical elements on screen
- Includes an easy-glide Touchpad that works more like a computer with a mouse.
- Allows students to explore mathematical expressions in symbolic form, see patterns and understand the math behind the formulas.
- See multiple representations of a single problem – algebraic, graphical, geometric, numeric and written.
- Explore individual representations, one at a time, or as many as four on the same screen.
- Grab a graphed function and move it to see the effect on corresponding equations and data lists
- “Link” representations: Manipulate the properties of one and observe instant updates to others without switching screens
- Built-in interactive geometry capabilities.
- Easy-to-use computer features:
- Simple drop-down menus – emulate the intuitive operation of familiar computer features
- Quick alpha keys
- Save and review work – create, edit and save problem solving in documents and pages similar to the word processing and file storage features of a computer.
- Connectivity – easily link with another TI-Nspire family handheld or a PC for easy file transfer
- Features a dedicated programming environment as well as programming libraries for global access to user-defined functions & programs
Ideal for Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1 & 2, Trigonometry, Geometry, Pre-calculus, Statistics, Business & Finance, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Physics, AP Calculus, Engineering (Electrical and Mechanical) and Linear Algebra.