- TI-Nspire and TI-Nspire CAS Navigator Teacher Software
- TI-Nspire CX Wireless Network Adapters
- TI-Navigator Access Point
- TI-Nspire CX Navigator Storage Case
- Critical thinking: Two-way communication and feedback in the classroom allows educators a more detailed assessment of documents, how students are approaching problems and their process of learning the material.
- Completely wireless: Snap-on Wireless Network Adapters for student handhelds and a wireless access point for the teachers classroom computer transfer files to the whole class at once.
- Instant assessment: Educators can quickly gauge the understanding of individual students or the class.
- Individualized instruction: Based on the progress of different students, educators can adjust their instruction to meet individual needs.
- Flexibility: Through real-time student feedback, teachers can adjust their instruction or redirect a lesson as needed.
- Mobility: Students and educators can show the class work on their handheld from anywhere in the room using Live Presenter.
- Professional development programs and a variety of curricular materials are available on TIMath.com and MathNspired.com to help educators easily adopt and implement the TI-Nspire Navigator system
- Compatible with a single classroom setup of TI-Nspire CX handhelds and/or
- TI-Nspire CX CAS handhelds.
- Review and analyze each students answers.
- View a class summary, a student-by-student analysis or an item-by-item analysis.
- Slideshow capabilities allow anonymous viewing of class results.
- Upgrade operating systems on all students handhelds at one time.
- Collect, grade, save and record each students work.
- Create multiple-choice questions to quickly assess student understanding.
- Quick Poll feature gathers instant feedback from students and provides educators the ability to instantly assess student understanding.
- Screen Capture feature gives educators and ability to capture screen shots of each students graphing calculator to monitor work.
- Includes TI-Nspire Navigator Teacher Software and TI-Nspire CAS Navigator Teacher Software.
- Real-time feedback and instant assessment of student understanding.
- Monitor student work to ensure everyone is on track and on task.
- Facilitate an engaging, collaborative learning environment.
- Quickly send data or apps to students.
- Auto grade student assignments and tests.